My husband said...

on his way out the door, that he was sorry and he was apologizing for what he was leaving to go and do!?!! Does that make any sense???
When I want to go out with friends I feel guilty for leaving and I dont go!
But he is going hunting with a friend and he apologized for going as he walked out the door!!! That makes me so mad!!!! Why do men not feel guilty for leaving their families to go with their friends?????? Any one understand????
BTW he has gone Sunday Monday Tuesday and today!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Because they are selfish jerks.
    Anonymous

• Well, hunting season is almost over. He'll be home soon enough. Best of luck.
    Anonymous

• If he was that sorry he wouldn't go, he just wants to tell you what you want to hear.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure he is not hunting for woman...lol Just kidding that would make me wonder though...some men just like to hang out with the guys like us woman do sometimes. GL
    Anonymous

• Cuz he's not really hunting.

You shouldn't feel bad for going out every once in a while especially if you are being honest about where you're going.

He's cheating.

Sorry.
    Anonymous

• Because they are selfish jerks.
    If he was that sorry he wouldn't go, he just wants to tell you what you want to hear.

Nailed it. Both of you.
    Anonymous

• Cuz he's not really hunting.

He's cheating.

Sorry
    --------------------------------------------------

not necessarily true. a friend of mine had a similar situation, so she hired a Priv invest. and he followed her dh and nearly everyday he was hanging out with guys watching tv and playing pool. some guys just want me and guy time.
    Anonymous

• The cheating comment, totally uncalled for.

Anonymous

• Guys like to hunt and I encourage my husband to go and provide meat for our family. Not only is he providing food but he is having a great time doing it. Hunting is only a month or a few weeks out of the year (depending on where you live) so I say "go and have fun we will be waiting for you" Now if he was going to bar then I would have a problem. Pick your battles it could be worse.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 4:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry, but that is a little weird. I have never had my hubby apologize for going out with his friends. It's not that big of a deal, and I encourage him to do it now and then, because I go out with my girlfriends now and then too. There is nothing wrong with it. I think maybe you should ask him what he is sorry for, and go from there. Really, we can't tell you what the apology was for. Only he can.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2010