One christian lady calling me evil, trying to get me pay child support

I dont hate her for what she does, except how it affects me as a mother and a person. She repeatedly called police and even accused my kids of sexual assaulting her son which police know she has called on us previously in past before. I feel that she had gotten police involved the 5th time and i got a gut feeling she won't stop. OCS are aware of her accusations not just on my kids but my husband as well. Just makes it hard for me to love or even trust her (and my husband's) kids. I feel she will use her kids someday to accuse me something i did not do. She pulled her middle fiingers at me infront of my kids, called me evil when i would smile or wave bye at her. Always gives me intimidating looks and i start to smile at her to piss her off. I feel that court will not grant me to win if i file press charge. Hopeless...I actually feel evil if i go to court against her.

allie140

Asked by allie140 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• If the police are aware the charges she keeps making are false, ask to file an restraining order against her. She is harassing you. You need to take care of your family and not worry about what she says to you. You are not "evil" for wanting to get along with her or protect your kids from her apparent hatred of you. You are normal. I am not clear on the exact circumstances, so this is the best suggestion I can give.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Who is she? I am a little confused on that. You can file harassment charges against her. File a restraining order too. If she was such a Christian then she wouldn't be acting this way towards you. You are not evil to do what is necessary to protect you and your family.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Me too. Is she a relative or neighbor? Just avoid her and don't have her kids come over or let your kids over at her house. For being a "Christian" pulling the childish middle finger thing is not cool at all. Just avoid her!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2010