If you thought he was cheating, would you test him?

Being that accusation causes tension. Would you set a trap so to speak to catch him so you knew for sure. Maybe have someone flirt with him or something like that???

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 3:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't do anything sooner or later he will get caught.

Is he known to be a cheater?

Has he given you a reason to cheat?

Are you insecure?

What is it?

Why do you feel this way?

I hope he is not...GL
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't have someone flirt with him but if i thought he was cheating i would try to catch him in the act. of couce once you know then you have to decide what you want to do about it.
    Anonymous

• i have thought about doing it, but i dunno if i would want to see it in person, its one thing for him to do it and you know about it but its another to actually see it
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Did you ask him?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• It was a topic of conversation with the girls the other night. All but one said they would test one way or the other. My dh would never cheat on me, although If i ever thought he was I would do something to find out for sure before accusing him.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 3:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• That wouldn't nessesarily tell you anyways. Just because he's cheating doesn't mean he will cheat with whoever you have flirt with him. I don't think I'd do it.
    Anonymous

• There are always signs. Little hints laying around for you to find that are going to confirm he is cheating. You really don't have to do much. Eventually he will get caught up in it, and the truth will come out. I wouldn't have someone flirt with him, I wouldn't follow him. In your gut, if you feel he is cheating bad enough that you would have to go to those extreames, then he probably is cheating.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Just because he might flirt back doesn't mean he'll cheat.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• No way! Cheaters generally always get caught up anyway. I know my man wouldn't cheat on me, and if for some reason I suspected him and set up him like that and he found out, it would cause some serious issues. Bigger issues than suspicion. And personally, if my man ever gave me enough of a reason to be suspicious of him, I would make it loud and clear that I was suspicious.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2010