If you had a pain here or there in your body that comes and goes but it really is no biggie would you go get checked out?

Even if it were for just a moment of discomfort or pain. I'd hate to go and try to explain to the doctor what I felt and he does not make nothing of it I just wasted one day of work and pay just so he tell me what I probably knew already...I do get yearly check ups but lately I have been feeling strange in my body all over, but does not last long enough to go to the doctor. what would you do?
Thank you girls!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Health

• I don't tend to run to the doctor for every little thing neither except when it comes to the kids.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• It depends on the kind of pain, for me. I have pain every day, but I can easily pinpoint if it's because a joint is out of whack, if I'm getting sick, or what. I've dealt with so much I've really become in-tune with my body. If you're all-over just feeling off, then I'd go in. You obviously know your body, that you're not feeling right. Better safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

• Keep a journal in your purse. Write down details everytime this happens..
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 3:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2010