what if i have milk coming out of my breasts

what if i have milk coming out of my breasts but my very 1st test said positive but the ones i take now say negative what do i do or how do i know i am really pregnant

tammygurl123

Asked by tammygurl123 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think you at least were pregnant, or you wouldnt of made milk. Go see your doctor.
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 4:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• go see your doctor. Their tests are WAY better then the over the counter sticks you pee on
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 4:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• If you have ever been pregnant you can produce milk. My aunt still has milk sometimes and her daughter is 18. If you had one pos Iwould call the clinic and explain to them your situation. The first morning urine is the most concentrated and should give you the best results.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• my breasts have started leaking colostrum...and i'm not pregnant at all! it can happen.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i leaked colustrum when i was 8 yrs old i want pregnat my hormones were out of whack. but when my mok took me to the doctor he wa slike well when you have kids you will ahve a great milk supply and he was right i have an oversupply of milk. i can pump 40 oz of milk a day. and thats alot of boobie goodness!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010