angel food ministries???

i was wondering if anyone has any experience with angel food ministries? i just ordered one of their packages to get on jan 23. do they make you go to a church service or is it all business? with me starting school soon i needed to cut corners on food. what do you think about angel food ministries?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have been purchasing and helping to distibute Angel Food at my church for the past 2 years. You are under no obligation to attend a church service or perform any other requirements or qualifications to participate in this wonderful program. The food is of good quality and will help you to feed your family for alot less money. My family and I have always been very happy with it. There is a new menu posted for each month so you can make your choices ahead of time. Here is a link to the website for Angel Food Ministries. It has all the information you need. http://www.angelfoodministries.com/
    Mummyof2angels

Answer by Mummyof2angels at 6:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• my father inlaw wants me to order for next months..he has just filed for bankruptsy and cant even feed himself after bills and bearly any work..hes 68 hes fading quick..it sucks.. atleast i know hell have food even if i have to pay for it..i think its great..it cuts out the middle man so cost less ..it helpful even if it is non profit/low profit..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2010