Be Band/ Bella Band and baby movement?

So today I gave my hold-up-the-non-maternity-pants elastic band a try for the first time. She didn't kick once all morning and afternoon. I just got home and changed clothes and now she's back to the kung-fu antics.

Did your wearing a band make your baby still? Am I squeezing her too hard? DH is always worried that my clothes are restricting her.

ecodani

Asked by ecodani at 4:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i do not have a belly band, but i would think that if it was bad for the baby it would feel extremely uncomfortable to you. it would have to be pushing on those tissues very hard to affect the baby i think...?
    Anonymous

• the baby is probably in a sleep cycle which is true.. There are hours my baby does not move... I have a Bella Band and it is not hurting him or i.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2010