ContraCEPTIVE HELP......pregnate? or not? any advice

Okay, on Thursday mu hubby and i did the dirty, but before i ever do anything i check my ovulation calendar, periods are very regular. so it said i was ovulateing, now i dont want to become pregnate, so i went and inserted one of my vaginal films, it says to do so 20 minutes before intecourse, i had Sx about 7 minutes after the insertion, do you think it still worked? im scared? was that enough time you think? why do i have to wait 20 minuutes? any advise thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it is within 72 hours you can get Plan B. It is not an abortion pill and if you are already pregnant it does nothing. It will make you start your period about a week early if you are not pregnant.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• 20 minutes is for the contraceptive to become effective. I'd pick up Plan B.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• What's "pregnate"?
    Anonymous