cheating

ok so i got a call today that my cousin was supposly sneaking around and sleeping with my boyfriend. So i ask him and he said no. Then i asked her and she said no. SO then my mother got involved and she says its true. How could i ever find out. I work all day and then im home at night with my son. He is usually home but on friday night s but he isnt out long. HE has cheated many times in the past and I left him for like 6 months and now ive been home for a yr and we have been so happy no issues until thise. WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR THINK>

deverrick

Asked by deverrick at 5:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• once a cheater always a cheater... regardless. cousin or not.
    Anonymous

• Maybe take off for lunch and see what he is doing or see his cell bill to see if your cousins number is on there. but that once a cheater always a cheater is always true
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Once a cheater always a cheater isn't true... not always but typically it is.
    If your own Mom is saying it, I'd seriously be kinda watching to see what's going on with them. Best way is to get them together and see how they act around each other I'd think. I'd be looking at that cell bill too like someone else said.
    I'd ask them both, right to their face because it's just harder to stare someone in the eye and lie to them.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• dont let them know your days off and spy on them or hide a tape recorder in the house or video camera.or you can find a girl that you find attractive and have her come on to him.good luck.Once they cheat commonly it will happen again they find reasoning behind their actions.And they want their cake and eat it too.Unfortunately they bring deseases home too so be careful.
    welldone

Answer by welldone at 6:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'd tell whoever told me that they were cheating to prove it to me or to quit gossiping.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'd leave. Well...no I probably wouldn't because I'm weak and for some reason I seem to be addicted to unhealthy relationships lol...but I would tell anyone else to leave. It's not healthy.
    Anonymous

• "HE has cheated many times in the past "

Really, look at what that says. How can you think he is going to change. I don't believe that once a cheater always a cheater except in some cases. Your boyfriend is one of those cases. He isn't going to change. If your cousin isn't someone you would trust, then don't believe it. Ask your mom how she knows, and if she can prove it at all. Someone has seen him doing something obviously with her. I think you should just get rid of him, and put this behind you. Just because you haven't had any issues until now, doesn't mean he hasn't been cheating this whole time. Just means you hadn't caught him yet.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Get your BF, your cousin and your mom all in the same room at the same time, and ask!

I also don't believe once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. However if he's done this MANY times, he may fit the description.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• thanks for the advice
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 4:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2010