Having trouble now...

Me and my husband just recently had a 3-some with another girl. It was just a fun experience for us and now when hes at work she comes over and he gets mad and thinks me and her are doing something when we really arent. I knew this is the way it would be when we did it. But i need some advise on how i can get him to know that me and her aint doing nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You can't MAKE him know it, it has to come from him, from inside himself. This is exactly why I won't do a threesome. I've been in them before and been the third party and that was all good on my part. But I've seen what it does to marriages so it will never happen in mine. I don't really have any advice on how to get him to trust you or believe you, but maybe just lots of reassurance from you, make sure he feels like a man (their egos are fragile you know), give him some extra attention, see if that helps. If it does not help though, then don't continue the behavior unless it's a genuine feeling otherwise it will become a control issue. Just keep reassuring him, and be honest about it and don't do anything with her otherwise your word will be no good and the trust will be gone. Good luck.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Not sure what to say. This is why I tell people to have a foursome, not a threesome. I have seen too many problems from threesomes.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Stop allowing her over when he is not home.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Not sure what to tell you except thats the consequence of your actions. Thats why I never do that. I guess I would only have your friend over when your husband is home otherwise its just going to take time for him to see that your not doing anything inapropriate. It could be his insecurities because of HIS guilt.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Exactly why a threesome is not for people who are in a relationship in my opinion. I have had them, but when I was single and having fun, never did them with someone I had feelings for. That just opens up a pandora's box. I guess all you can do is convince him or stop hanging out with the friend. Best wishes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Out of respect for your husband, stop allowing her over when he's not home. Part of trust is not putting yourself into a situation where things could happen to break it. Remember, it only takes suspicion to destroy it.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2010