What would you advise?

I have a 21 month old and a 3 month old. I had the epidural with both of them and when i was having my 3 month old they did the epidural and i heard and felt something crunch when they did it and it hurt. Now ive been having back problems and had to go to the E.R by ambulance cause my back was hurting so bad and i couldnt breathe. I told my husband that i think it would be a good idea for us not to have anymore kids cause of my back. do you think i should or shouldnt?

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Health

• I would advise you to go and figure out what is wrong with your back before you start deciding any of this.
    nichole0509

Answer by nichole0509 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I agree with nichole0509. I hope things are okay for you. Good luck,Momma!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I agree to find out exactly what the issue is.

There are lots of reasons for crazy back pain. I've had a kidney stone and pinched nerves (stone hurt worse than labor) and they haven't at all hindered my ability to handle pregnancy and labor since.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2010