Cramps....

I have a pretty strong suspicion that I am pregnant. BUT I'm having a few very mild cramps off and on (its 3 days before my period is suppose to start). Anyone experience this and still been pregnant?

MommieIsSexay

Asked by MommieIsSexay at 6:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If its 3 days before your period, go to walmart and buy the early responce test sticks. It should read if you are pregnant, it detected for me 1 day before my period started. They come in packs of two, if you get a negative, wait until the day of ur period, if no period test again. And use morning urine when you test btw.

Then you will know the answer to your question. But yes I got cramps all threw my pregnancy.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 7:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• yep cramps had them like I was gonna start my period....
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• yea i had them before i was to start but the felt a little differnet
    Anonymous

• yes I did... all three times!! In re: to another posters answer, dont bother wasting money on a pregnancy test yet. It MAY pick up the pregnancy hormone but I wouldnt count on it so save your money and wait a week
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2010