Do not know if I should test or wait

Before I started ttc my cycles were the same day every month

For example If I got it the 1rst of Jan I would get is the 1rst of Feb and so on and so on

After I started ttc (which was 6 months ago) my period began to change it would come sooner till it reached 28 days now for the past 4 months my cycle has been every 28 days

Today is cycle day 28 with no signs of af no cramping, no acne, no soreness of the breast nothing

I am in no rush to find out but my husband is so I just wanted to know should I test today or wait till cycle day 31 or 32 because that is how many days my cycle use to be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait a couple days.... to save money and you don't want to get too streeed out over ttc because that could mess up the cycles too. GOOD LUCK!!! :)
    Anonymous

• why wait goto planned parenthood and find out for free
    Anonymous