lip smacking

is it just me or does anyone else find it really annoying when people sit and suck the food out of thier teeth,or chew their food loudly or better yet,hover over you and eat in your ear. Ughh I told my dh to, please stop smacking your lips while you eat its annoying. He's all then close your ears I"m like noooooooo you sit their for an hour smacking and sucking at your teeth!ITS ANNOYING.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• UGH! Yes, I hate that. I feel your pain. How in the world are you suppose to close your ears? Seriously, I would have shoved a carrot up his nose for that one lol.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'd get up and leave the table. Yes, it's annoying. Tell him you'll eat together again when he can eat like a civilized human being.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• my ex fil would pick his nose at the table and sometimes have a q-tip to dig in his ear with...in public places! you've got it good.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• YES very annoying VERY,
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2010