Should I or should'nt I ?

Found the man of my dreams...still a newlywed but turning 40 in a couple of months. My oldest is grown .....but new hubby wants a baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't really know what to tell you but my mom had my brother at 42 he is now a teen and she couldn't be happier.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Only you can make this choice. You have to make the best decision for your family. Just remember to consider his feelings too and remember the feelings you had when you had YOUR baby, now imagine sharing that with your dh when you have YOURS AND HIS baby. I am married to someone with kids from a previous marriage, we are definately going to have Our own kids, his kids are mine but not mine at the same time. I want a baby that comes both from me and dh.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Was this something you discussed before you got married or even engaged? I would have thought so.... most people do. How do You feel about another child? Does the thought of it excite you, make you happy or scare the crap outta ya? lol And think about him to, he probably went into it thinking you guys would have one together. Would the thought of a new baby with your new marriage be so bad? Or would it actually be something you just dont want? Time to soul search. Lots of lu
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 8:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2010