Do any of you know if you're a teen mom and con currently attending school, can you still get you're Learner's Driver License?

I know If you're a minor you have to be in school to get you're permit. But for me to be able to attend school I need to get a license. So I'm not sure what to do, Or how does it work. I'm currently 17 I don't want to wait 8 more months to be able to learn how to drive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• school bus will get you to school or even a city bus.
    Anonymous

• Each state has it's own laws. Go to the website for your state and you should be able to find the answer.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• yea and I'm putting my son in my locker while I take my courses? Didn't thinks so. and thank's I'll check that out.
    Anonymous

• No experience with the teen mom issue but in my state the school provides a form saying you are a student without excessive unexcused absences this semester or the last in a school year.The school attendance office should also be able to help you.

Anonymous

• Check the the website for the Secretary of State in your state. Being a parent has no influence on driving.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I'm putting my son in my locker while I take my courses?
    ------------------------------

WTF?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• LOL. I don't get that "kid in the locker" statement either. Should she drive? Dunno......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2010