Do you shop online?

If you do tell me where. I am so in need of a make over. I am tired of this tired look I have going on. And do you know of any websites that will piece together an outfit for you. I don't need anything dressy or officey. Just would like a grown up casual look. Thanks a bunch.

nurbabe82

Asked by nurbabe82 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i'm not sure they do 'makeovers' but my go-to site for what's trendy, but 'adult' (not teenagery or too fad-conscious) is youlookfab.com.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Old Navy has "sets" and outfits already put together on their website but I believe you have to buy everything individually.

Shipping is set at 7.00 as well, but they often have free shipping and other promo codes you can find online.

In case you dont know too, GAP is owned by Old Navy... So is Banana Republic. They have the same set up as Old Navy does online... outfits put together.... I think they call it "looks"
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 9:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I love shopping online and I shop at amazon, target and old navy.com.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i love shopping at amazon, but idk about the whole outfit thing lol. at amazon they usually have free super saver shipping on orders over $25 so that's a plus. and everything i ever bought off of there comes way sooner than their estimate so that's a plus too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Ebay is a great place to find a great deal on clothes and you can buy them in "lots" and get a whole bunch for a great price!
    Anonymous

• I have a super site I put together, it's called Blog about Blogs.  There is a link to a Blog which contains awesome hair photos.  You might be able to find yourself a new look there.  I believe it's Style Them Fabulous or something like that.   You can find it in my labels.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Take a look at the outfits in the the ads and pick one you like that would also suit your body type.
    When my dh was learning how to pick clothes he used to ask for what the manequin in the window was wearing.
    Same idea just quicker on the net
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• no. but my brother and his wife have , and they love it. I prefer going to the store and trying it on. to make sure it fits right.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• New York and Company has trendy clothes that are casual but very nice. Their pants tend to run a size smaller than most labels though. They often run online sales as well. Just enter New York and Company on your browser.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2010