Friends?

There was this guy..Me and him became really good friends.
We hooked up a couple of times, casually. We obviously also hungout a ton of times..and we work together which is a plus!
My only problem is I kinda fell for him but he doesn't exactly know it. I don't want to tell him because he only sees me as a friend, and he casually hookups with other girls. For some reason I think he likes me more than the other women he talks to because we have so many insiders! Now our boss changed our buildings where we work and I won't get to see him as much :(
Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you just need to tell him that you care about him, and if he doesnt feel the same way, then just let him know its ok. but really, i had this happen, and i regret that i didnt tell him, because I could have been very happy with him. But i love my DH too
    just dont let any chance pass you by.
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• You have several options here. You can either tell him how you feel or you can continue being friends with benefits. I wouldn't expect him to make the move as far as taking your relationship up to the next level.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• If he feels the same way, he WILL look for You. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Do whatever is best for your kids....

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2010