Did anyone watch Oprah today (thursday)?

I had to leave in the middle of the episode, but I had actually wanted to see Oprah today cause there was a story about a little boy whose twin died and now he is totally into baking and loves to watch Paula Dean. I just wondered if anyone had seen it and could tell me what his twin died of and also did Paula do anything special for him.

Thanks in advance.

VintageWife

Asked by VintageWife at 9:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't ever watch Oprah. Sorry. You can probably find out the answer to your question by Googling Oprah and todays date or Googling Paula Deen and twin.

Anonymous

• I love Oprah and I always cry. Happy or sad. Dont matter none.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• yeah paula dean suprised him with cookies and a trip for his family to come see her in georgia, and lowes gave him ten thousand dollars to pay new kitchen with....the brother die from caner on the brain at age 9......check out oprah website you can see part of it replayed
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2010