Not a question just wanted to update from my post yesterday....

I had the question about light bleeding early in pregnancy and I had my doctors appointment today and everything looks good! There is a heartbeat and the baby is measuring right on target. I do have a subchronic (sp?) bleed so we do have to monitor it, but everything seems good right now! Just thought I would update!

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 9:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• didn't see your post yesterday but I had spotting around 3-4 weeks and everything turned out find....just means you get more ultrasounds during the pregnancy, which is always fun:) Congrats and good luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Great! I remember your post yesterday and am glad all looks good! I had subchorionic hematomas with two of my pregnancies and have a son and daughter to show for it so I think your little bean is going to do just fine! Congrats!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Thank you for the update!

Answer by Bmat at 9:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• hey sorry i ddint see your post either i have a subchronic too im 13 weeks preg and knock on wood i havent bleed since i was 9 1/2 weeks if you have any ? feel free to email me it is scarey sometimes when i was 8 weeks i started bleeding very heavy just like a heavy period but everything was fine they said it was getting smaller so it was just bleeding out get lots of rest and while your bleeding no sex and it will get smaller good luck and congrats on the preg...
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2010