What should I do? Am I wrong?

I like this guy (guy 1) but he doesn't live here... there is this other guy (guy 2) I like that is here. Guy 1 who isn't here is the sweetest and could become more than just a friend because it isn't all about sex with him and he has asked me to move... Guy 2 is hot and just a friend that could never be more than a friend.

I want to do stuff with guy 2 while he is here because it's been so long and I crave him right now but after he leaves, I want to settle down and take things more seriously with guy 1 who doesn't live here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Then do it? I mean you only live once. Its not like your cheating on anyone. You don't belong to any of these men.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My head is spinning guy 1 or guy 2. Tough choice, but I don't like long distance relationships, so I would say guy 2. IF it were me I would sit back and see who tries the hardest to win me over.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I agree, do it! You're not committed.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first poster, however, I also think that you have to think about guy #2's feelings too. How would you feel if he were fucking some other girl on the side, just until you showed up...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• #2 probably only wants to fuck so I don't think he would mind... I definitely think #1 would mind cause he seems to like me.
    Anonymous

• well since u want to b in a relationship then thwe play toy gotta go since u already know the deal u should be with the one who gonna like u for wat not below the belt mama. guy#2 is prob the same with otha girls too
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• just do it, guy 1 doesnt need to know
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• K well just don't move for a guy. Stupidest thing my sister did. 3 times. I agree with dilsmommy in general though.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 11:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• YOU SOUND LIKE A WHORE!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well, you need to make a choice. If I were you I wouldn't play this game, you could lose the guy who is worth having a great relationship with over a piece of ass. Get real with yourself and show some self respect girlfriend. If you were a guy we would call you a DOG! Would like it it if the shoe were on the other foot? Probably not. Get a grip on yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2010