I had my baby a week ago and things don't look right down there.

I have a bulge at the top of my opening right before my cervix (which I can also see part of). Should I try and get an appointment with my OB before my 6 week visit or wait? it isn't causing physical pain, but it has me freaked the hell out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Of course pushing a person out of your vagina is going to change things "down there" for a while, and since it's only been a week, you still have a lot of healing to do. That being said, I think if you are actually seeing your cervix, there's a problem and you should probably atell your dr and ask what's going on.
    Anonymous

• you can call your ob and speak to a nurse...they will tell you if you need to go in.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Dont worry about it, give it a few weeks before you start trip. This is assuming youu had a vaginal birth, if it was section then I would talk to your doc because there shouldnt have been any trama to your who-ha. But with a vaginal birth you had alot of trama down there so nothing will look, or feel, right for quite a while. thats why they have you wait 6 weeks for a follow up, because thats how long it would take to see anything that could possibly be a problem
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• You still might be swollen. I would just call, you can always talk to a nurse. If they think they need to see you they will say so.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I had a c-section but i was still swollen down there like crazy!! bu they said it was normal, i was pretty swollen for a week or so. but if you are worried i would call the dr.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• call and talk to the doc office and they will be able to advise you
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2010