Do you believe there are men who NEVER look at porn?

Or do you think there are just a lot of men who are really good at hiding it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• OMFG! another porn???

i just had to msg my so for his OpenDNS info so I could look at porn! there's nothing wrong with it, except HAVING to hide it!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine doesn't and neither do I. There are men and women both that don't look at porn.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Yes, there are men that dont look at porn. My husband is one of them.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i asked a guy once who was not interested in dating me, i was not interested in him, & he had his own girlfriend who i didnt even know if he looked at porn, he said that he didnt, and never did because he grew up with his mom and 3 sisters and thinks porn is so degrading to women and that he wouldnt want his sisters & mom to be in porn so it just turns him off. i believe that there are men who dont need to look at porn, at least not once there in relationships.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• there's nothing wrong with it,

Quit fooling your self. There is lot wrong with it. Keep on living in your ignorant bliss. Sadly enough when DH cheats on you, you will still be too ignorant to make the connection.
    Anonymous

• I don't think there are many adults in modern culture who have not seen porn...it pops up on computers, or a friend shows it to them whether they want it or not.

But I do know there are men, who really truly don't keep looking. They've seen it, but they don't pursue it on their own and basically turn away from it if it pops up.
    Anonymous

• Ever been to a museum? Tons of naked people sculpture and art. When the first man made the first cave drawing I'm sure it was of a buffalo and a naked woman. Food. Sex.

Face it ladies, we are the fairer sex and our men like us naked.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• my hubby isn't interested in porn..... just some guys are not into it. that doesn't make them any better or worse than the ones who are imo
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Judging by some of the answers here it looks like a lot of women are being fooled by their husbands. No I don't think there is a living, breathing man in America who has NEVER looked at it. I do believe there are many who don't make a habit of it though.
    Anonymous

• anon 22:10~ why are you convinced that porn leads to cheating? that is simply ignorant, men are less likely to touch if they can look... and as far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with looking. its not ignorant bliss hon, its being comfortable with myself, my so, and out arrangements. I have no reason not to trust him, so until he gives me one I will trust him wholeheartedly. And we'll both enjoy our porn.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2010