Day before period cramping but got positive on a pregnancy test!!!

So we had a mc in November. I got a couple of positives today, yesterday, and the day before. I am crampy. Is this normal during early pregnancy? Im scared because of the previous mc. I havent had any bleeding or anything just cramping and mainly in my left side of my tummy!! Thanks for your time and answers!!!!

KendraCagle

Asked by KendraCagle at 10:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should had called your dr with the positive tests. You should be seen to confirm the positive and to make sure things are going good.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• hugsI had cramping with both of mine. I really hope this works out for you!!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I had three live births and cramped with all three of them:) I kept texting every day with my first because I was convinced that they were false positives because I was so crampy
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I have an appt the 22nd of this month!! I went to the health office to have it confirmed. I kinda feel pregnant but that probably dont mean much!!!
    KendraCagle

Answer by KendraCagle at 10:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i cramped with my son too. Hope everything is well. gl mamma.
    Anonymous

• cramped 2! Good luck and congrats.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• i had a mc in november also and am now 6weeks preggo with period cramps and i was told that it was very normal just your body adjusting Good Luck
    Anonymous

• I didn't see my OB until I was about 8 weeks. I had period like cramps a lot and was told it was normal.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I had horrible cramps very early in pregnancy this time. I went to the ER because I was sure something was wrong. I never cramped with my DD. Well, I got an ultrasound and some tests and everything was fine! I'm now 39 weeks! :-D They said its totally normal as long as youre not bleeding and you dont have a fever.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2010