Anyone actually like mirena?

I've been reading the questions and answers about Mirena and I have to ask if there is anyone who actually liked using it as a bc method?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Health

• I love it. Love it, love it, love it. It's in, I don't worry about it. It's there and that's it. I have not had any problems with it at all. I have my second one in now (first one taken out to have a baby!) and it's been about 2 years. I barely even get a period now. I recommend it.
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I loved my Mirena. It did fall out after only 2 years though and I miss it desperately. Insurance will not pay for another one since they are supposed to last for five years. Which actually kinda pisses me off since it's not my fault the thing slid out.
    Anonymous

• I love mine. Had it for 2 years.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mine has been in for 3 years now. I love it. No periods no cramping no mood swings. In 2012 when I have to get it removed I will most likely get a new one. For me it was a better option than a tubal which I felt uncomfortable with.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2010