I'm I being childish?

Okay, so would you be pissed that your husband accepted a friend invite from some woman he was supposedly intimate with once. I also have to say they were good friends and hung out a lot about 13 years ago. As far as I know and him telling me so, they have not had any contact what so ever until she recently sent him that friend invite. I'm I wrong for being pissed and thinking that they can't be friends. What are your taughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's okay if they are online buddies, but not if they start talking a lot of seeing each other in real life. My boyfriend now knows my password and I know his. We are both welcome to check in on each other whenever, makes us feel comfortable I guess.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I don't see the problem with it. They were friends years ago, intimate before you met him right? Doesn't mean he wants her as anything more than a friend now. I would let them be friends, but if things get out of hand, and he starts spending time with her, nip it in the bud then.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Do you trust your husband ?
    Is he willing to let , you see her mailings ?
    If he wants to hide them, I WOULD BE UPSET !
    I am best friends, with my ex-husband and nothing is going on, however , I am not married.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Huh, my DH is friends with his ex. His family is friends with his ex. I'm friends with his ex. She's his ex for a reason. I see no issue, unless you don't trust your DH, then there are deeper issues than Facebook....
    first-one

Answer by first-one at 11:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• She is obviously trying to reconnect with him. Tell him it is YOU or her. I would not trust the bitch whatsoever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• people are sooo crazy, i love talking to people who were my friends or intimates, but i love my DH. it diesnt mean i want to cheat, just make sure they dont hang out without you meeting her and talking to her about it...he is YOUR husband, make sure she knows it
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I'd be pissed off as hell. Maybe she wants to get together with him again. How would HE feel if you did the same thing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't care. If you trust him it shouldn't be an issue. Does she live near you...in other words, is she readily available to him?
    Also to Anon #1 "I would not trust the bitch whatsoever."...you don't have to trust her, you have to trust him.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I think that it is fine, though he should bring you with when he sees her

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I don't get why men all of a sudden want to be friends with their exes. Men never used to want to be "Friends" with women they used to date or sleep with....the invention of the internet has given them a whole new way to be unfaithful...it's scary. And sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2010