what do bh contractions feel like?

at 25 weeks could bein really emotional and upset and crying alot hurt the baby or cause early labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For me my stomach would tighten up and I'd be uncomfy. Then when I started having real ones they were in my back and eventually started getting painful. I started getting them early this last pregnancy. I was always told to try and calm down if I was like that. My mom wouldn't let me even read this one book bc she thought it would cause me to go into labor.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• At the moment i am having one right now... My lower back gets dull umm it just hurts like a period cramp.. stomach tightens up and relaxes.. Lower back hurts... Drink lots and lots of water and walk around... Also my midwife has suggested to get on all fours on the floor and arch your back and spread your legs a bit.. it works
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• am 34 weeks now and ave had BH for a good few months and they r getting worse lol my tummy goes all tight it doesnt hurt but is very uncomfy but its a good time to practise yr breathing for true labour haha , being emotional and upset is with yr hormones everywere unless u r having a difficult time in yr life, just try and relax as much as you can , the further on you r try to stay calm and not stress as too much stress could stress the baby in l8a pregnancy xx all the best tho xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2010