Which entire Wiggles DVDs don't contain Capt'n Feathersword or Live (stage) sections?

I have shown them one dvd of the Wiggles so far... it had this character called Captain feathersword, which really scared my little boy so much he stopped jumping/dancing around and ran into my arms. He nows won't participate because he doesn't like that pirate.

He also doesn't like the "Live" sections...

My question is... does anyone know of which DVDs do NOT have this character or any wiggles-live sections in the ENTIRE dvd??? Thought you might know of some good wiggles dvds that you could recommend that don't have him in there.

He seems to really enjoy the first part of the dvd, so I think Wiggles could be fun for them, they LOVED to jump and spin around, etc. and LOVE music!!

Thanks!!

Mommy--

Asked by Mommy-- at 11:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• cptn feathersword is a huge part of the wiggles show so i am not sure if there is a dvd without him. It is funny what will scare kids, my friends daughter freaked out when they bought tickets to the playhouse disney live show, she was fine until they got there and they had to leave because it scared her.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• My daughter has loved The Wiggles since she was tiny! I even took her to the concert when she was 9 months old! A 9 month old loving a concert, even a kids one, is pretty funny. There are some older DVDs from earlier in their careers that don't have that actor as Captain Feathersword, but I am pretty sure Anthony Field(Blue Wiggle) plays him in those. Maybe you could just fast-forward through the Captain parts? Also, it may be good to get one of the cds because then he doesn't have to see him, but still get the benefit of the great songs!

Splish Splash, Big Red Boat
    You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
    Wiggle Time
    Here Comes The Big Red Car
    (Those are some of her faves and have none or little LIVE sections in them, but Capt'n is in all of them. )

Another idea, they have plush Wiggle characters at Toys R Us near me, including Captain Feathersword. Maybe you can help him to like him more w/ one?

Good luck! It is such a cute show!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 2:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• that is hilarious! poor babe got scared by capt feathersword lol i dont blame him all the wiggles are kinda scary (except that one really hot one!) but i am unsure if they make shows without him, most kids like him and they do him in almost every episode! try letting him watch imagination movers on disney, it is similar to wiggles with singing and dancing and lots of silly stuff goin on! but with no scary pirates
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• There isn't a wiggles DVD that doesn't have Captain Feathersword. He is one of the central characters. The live stage versions are also part of the DVD to show parents how much fun a Wiggles Live show is.

Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2010