sippy leak????

does anyone know of a sippy cup that DOES NOT leak most of all that i have leaks at some piont does anyone know of a good sippy cup that doesnt leak???

ncollins885

Asked by ncollins885 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The best ones we've found are Munchkin ones from Target, for about $2 each. Our 2 yr old takes a sippy of plain water to bed, and it has never leaked yet.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have tried a bunch of spendy sippy cups and non of them work they all leak and if they start out not leaking an hour later they leak, anyways I have found one that works, you can get them at wal-mart they are all plastic diferent color and they cost one $1.00 and the best part is they DON'T leak
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i have this cup, i think its by platex. i got it at walmart. it doesnt have a nipple part, its like a regular cup with a lid. and the part they drink out of has a hole. but it doesnt leak, ive used it for about 2 years, wash it in the dishwaher, everything..goodie in the hoodie :)
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i use the playtex ones that is like a thermos, they have some with the cars movie design and some little trucks on other ones for boys. some pink ones for girls. They're great.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I've tried many sippies. The Nuby ones (hard spout) for about $1-2 at walmart have a hard plastic valve- theres no way in hell to get that thing clean!! But- I've never had a leak issue with them.

We use the cups you can toss if you want since they're so cheap, just plastic cups with a spout- no valves. They leak.

We also use the Playtex sippy cups, they have a soft pliable valve thats easy to clean with a pipe cleaner. The lid has creases that are hard to get clean, but they won't leak IF you can get the lid on right and no liquid under the lid. If I accidently get water around the rim of the cup, the screw on part- the cup with leak. You have to dry it off and screw the lid on.

Out of all the sippies I've used- the Playtex were the best ones for our house.
    RoguesMommy

Answer by RoguesMommy at 5:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2010