what to do???

does anyone know of how you can make extra income as well as being a sahm?????
budget is tight and im open to all ideas

ncollins885

Asked by ncollins885 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I bake cakes and stuff. Its really inexpensive most of the ingrdients are in your kitchen. I bake goods and go to craft fairs. Sell my stuff there,I also post a craigslist saying I can bake cookies and stuff for parties.myspace.com/katiesbakedgoods Thats my myspace advertisement. Might give you some Ideas.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• babysit
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• If you are into crafts make newborn hats, scarves, bringing home baby outfits, etc... New parents are always looking for that 1 off little fashion accessory for their expected. You can let friends and neighbors know about them.. Have you seen what people pay sometimes in stores for those kinds of items.
    Savyfor2

Answer by Savyfor2 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Can you work an opposite shift from your husband?

Answer by missanc at 1:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have been doing Ptc sites in i just started at the very end of November and I earned for the month of December $100 it is all free money so it is so nice. The more people you find to sign up under you, you will evern earn more money because you will also get paid for what they do as well. and that is why I am even earning more money now then that for this month. It is so exiting and you really do not have to do much at all. But click on adds. Come check out the site and earn some free cash and get others to do the same.  http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=hal12345

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 6:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2010