how do u get powered up?? please read additional details..

How do u get powered up to clean house, do laundry and also cook??? Like the say at home moms should do...

connorsmom2009

Asked by connorsmom2009 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• here is what this stay at home mom does...... I turn on music, light a candle that smells good and is noticeable, my favorites are the febreze candles since they also help with any odors you may not notice. I always make sure i am dressed and have my shoes on, i just work better if i have my shoes on. I then work on the living room while laundry is running then move on to dishes and the rest of the hosue, i run laundry the entire time. Make iced tea or whatever drink makes you happy (no i am not suggesting alcohol lol). Normally once i get moving and i am motivated to keep going.

I have also found that by taking better care of myself by excercising and eating better i have more energy and i get more done :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Drink a cup of coffee first, turn on the radio and listen to upbeat music.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I get some incense, a couple of candles around the house, get a glass of iced-T, turn on some upbeat music and sing as I go.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I give myself a known reward for afterwards, like I get one room done I go out for a coffee, 2 rooms lunch, the whole house I go to dinner and a movie. I like to do this stuff alone because I am home with the baby everyday, and some alone time is nice, and DH loves it if it ever happens because he wont have to clean, he is way better at cleaning than I am though he can do the work in half the time or less I am jealous.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Set a schedule and goals. I work from home, and clean one room a day; do a load of laundry every other day. I plan meals at least one week out

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• THATS IT...I need a wife!! I work full time and would LOVE to come home to house done, dinner made...
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 6:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2010