What makes a guy "good in bed"

Be honest but not tacky, please

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• for me it would be his emotional connection with me. When we marry we are to become one flesh and that happens or should happen during our intimate time with our husbands, it doesn't necessarily always have to happen during sexual times, it could just be at other times of connecting really has nothing to do with the act of sex by itself.. if a man is not in connection with his wife (emotionally) the wife will know and her body will respond to his emotional connection or disconnection.. it radiates all through the couples relationship together and yes that would effect a couple during the sexual moments with each other...good and bad effects...

Answer by BreakingFree at 8:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• What makes a man good in bed is a personal thing. Any man that can make me have a orgasm or two in one night. I believe is "good in bed". If your not getting even one. well can't help you there.

Answer by MissLady620 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Love.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I"m sorry your question is tacky and in bad taste. what makes one man good in bed to one woman ,another will think is horrible! But I agree with mommsaCooCoo. It's LOVE

Answer by vbruno at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Its all about the big O

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Love and communication. He won't know how to please you unless you tell him what you like or don't like.

Answer by bluiidmommy at 7:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• His love and compassion towards you. Him wanting to be close to you. Listening to what you are wanting.Remembers how you like it. Sorry can't say much more without getting tacky. ha!ha!

Answer by MommyInfinity at 8:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• It's not really being "good in bed" so much as being good at loving the woman he's with. And love involves so much more than the physical act of sex. When a man is "in tune" with your needs, wants and desires, he's a great love....r!! And the only way he can do that is to be IN LOVE with you!

Answer by jon6pat at 10:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2008