If you have a dog - what kind of dog is it?

Just for fun...mine is half german shepard and half lab. Her name is Shady, we saved her from some ppl that told us her favorite food was chocolate!?!?!?!? How horrible right?

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 2:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have a purebred golden retriever. We adopted her from a shelter a year and a half ago. She's a serious pain in my butt, but my husband LOVES her.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Earl is a Great Pyrenees crossed with we think a Chesapeake Retriever. We're not 100% on the type of retriever, but the vet did tell us that he is a Pyrenees, and from the size we're thinking it's a Chesapeake. My in-laws found him on the street and we agreed to keep him until someone claimed him. That was10 years ago this spring.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have some hot DOGS in the fridge, does that count? :D
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Baci is a black standard pooodle and is the sweetest most loyal dog that I have ever known. I miss my prior dogs though, Puppy the Mutt, Brandy the Brindle Boxer and Sheba the german sgephard and Collie mix. Dogs are the greatest!
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 3:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i have a 2 yr old male pure bred golden retriever - dakota
    and i have two male, 1 yr old maltipoo x shihtzu's - scruffy and bailey
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• We have a Pug named Sgt. Bruiser Pickles, and a miniature Aussie/? mix named Baby :) Pugs are a LOT of work....but worth it :)
    Lucie1979

Answer by Lucie1979 at 4:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have a Malamute called storm. Great big ball of pain and love. She's absolutely great with my daughter (2) and wouldn't change her for the world.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 4:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• a Golden Retriever, purebred male and a GoldenRetriever/German Shepherd. The Great Pyrenees mix must be a really awesome dog. Those are livestock guardian dogs.
    chevpam

Answer by chevpam at 4:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have a 7 year old pekingese and a 14 year old mutt....
    jessicaroberts3

Answer by jessicaroberts3 at 5:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I am mom to Chilidog who is a 2yr Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. She has the 6 lbs of the chihuahua & the brain of a pitbull(no offense) just love her!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 6:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010