i need some good butt workouts!!

i know lunges and squats are awesome for the butt area. but i need some more ideas. suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Plyometrics where you jump up and off high pedestals, stairs is great for it, leg lifts, leg press, and butt lifts off the floor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Power Jacks These are jumping Jacks BUT when your legs go out, come down into a sumo squat and power jump back up. Keep the core tight! OMG they hurt, in a good way haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I bought the videotape "Buns of Steel" years ago and it worked when I worked it. LOL
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/01/14/burn-fat-and-tighten-your-butt/

I have picked up some good routines from this site.Good luck...
    valtoppen

Answer by valtoppen at 6:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• If you're interested in buying a program Beachbody just came out with a new one calle Brazil Butt Lift. I have a couple of friends doing it and they say it is amazing and their butts are sore everyday lol. Send me a pm and I can tell you more about it since these answers limit how much you can say lol.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2010