can i get a tight body by summer??

so my new years resolution is to stay in shape, and have an amazing body by summer time. is it possible? i mainly need to work on my butt and tummy. any suggestions would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Well it really depends on the size and weight of you right now. All ppl lose weight at different rates. I think you'd be able to do it...WALK!!! always make sure you walk everyday!! WAlking is a big key at losing weight. Eat better...eat more veggies and fruits and salads. And make sure to work out for at least 20 mins a day. They do also have this plan with slim fast...where you drink a shake in the morning, and for lunch, and a decent size meal at dinner ( 500 calories ), and then when you eat a snack during the day have one of their bars OR eat some fruit or veggies. I'm trying that out my self.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 2:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I bought videos from walmart call "SHAPE: Buns, Hips, and Thighs" and "SHAPE: Abs" and if I do them, I can feel them tightening in all the appropriate areas, I just never do it. So I think if you got some videos, did some cardio, its possible
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Well it depends on how much you have to lose, but you can definitely make some huge changes by summer time! You just have to be determined to succeed! The most important thing to do is make sure you have some support. 90% of people trying to get in shape fail because they don't have a support system to keep them going. For me its my Beachbody coach. For you it could be friends, family members, online workout buddies, or a free coach, whatever works for you. Just make sure you have someone to keep you motivated and accountable. Then find a workout program that works for you. Everyone is different, you have to find the one that you enjoy so that you will stick to it. My all time favorite is Turbo Jam because its so much fun that I actually look forward to working out. Of course you also have to eat right that's the hard part for me lol. But just set you're mind to it and you can definitely blow people away this summer :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• i really only have to lose 10-15 lbs. mainly just the love handles and a little from my tummy. and i just want to tighten everything up.
    Anonymous

• You can definitely accomplish that by summer! Good luck!
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 4:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2010