about kids home schooling

i like to home school my kids i live in indana love to but i do not know to look online school for my kids.i know someone get a kid and home school the kid but i do not know the school name if someone know i am look for a free online school for my kids i look online but i can not find a school is free so if some one can help me find a school is free K-2-12 and my chat me of e mail me i will get back you asap i can thank you lynette

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• There are active homeschool groups here on CafeMom

www.thehomeschoolmom.com is a great resource

You should definitely take classes at a communtiy college; you need to be ahead of your kids academically or they will be teaching themselves and not be at all prepared for college.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• After reading your post I beg you to not home school. You are not capable. My son is only 7 and in the second grade he can write better than you can. If I were you the kids would stay in public school and I would take classes. You need them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2010