I'm looking for a pen pal lol

Really! I would love to have someone I can look forward to talking with on a regular basis, you don't have to live close but having things in common would be great.

I'm 22, married, 33 weeks prego and have a two year old, live in california, I love photography. Wanna be my friend lol? I would love to get to know you!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• lol you are so cute
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I am 27 living in california, marriedfor 6 years in september, mommy to a boy who turns 3 in july, a daughter who turned 1 last new years eve and a son who is 2 months old and was born at 25 weeks gestation
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I'm also 22. 4 Months Pregnant. I have three girls 6, 5, 2, and a step daughter 13. Live in IL, though (born in California!) I ALSO love photography! LOL But I'm such a boring person, LMAO!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 7:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Oh and going on 3 years of marriage.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 7:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Here are a couple of websites I love for finding pen pals:

http://www.interpals.net - you can find state side or international pen pals. I have been writing to a girl from Germany for over a year now.

http://www.swap-bot.com - on this site, you can swap tons of crafts, postcards, letters- just about anything

You should check them out. If you go to SwapBot.com, beware....it's addictive!! :P
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Wow 25 weeks gestation...that must have been very stressful. Is he doing ok now?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Allergic, yes he is doing amazing now! He is still in the NICU and is a little over 2 months old now. He has wentfrom ventilaters breathing forhim to breathing on his own, he has went from being very ill and having surgery the day after christmas to doing absolutely great. Another small accomplishment that we are proud to see, he has wentfrom 1 pound 7 ounces to 3 pounds 9 ounces so far :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Bugs I got your message, but my computer crashed and I am unable to write back messages using the internet on my G1 :-( look me up on face book under my name amanda steele or on myspace my url is www.myspace.com/playboy_queen andi canwrite you there and give you all of my information. Sorry about the inconvience I am hoping to get a new computer soon. I would absolutelylove to be pen pals though :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2010