gestational diabieties ???

so i failed my gluclose test horrably so i wasdiagnosed with gestational diabieties im 34 weeks pregnant an i have to prick my fingures an do all that to monitore my sugar level! i passed my 24 hour urnie no protein in it so my question is!! my baby is 25% bigger than the normal gestation age i been having contractions that last 5 to 8 minutes apart i been in laybor an delivery through out the whole week false laybor my cervixs insnt opening nothing an for my blood pressure too high now if this keeps happening will they keep my sceduled c section for feb 17th or do it sooner????any advise or experience would be great thans!

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 6:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Eek. Have you called your obgyn or did you just go into the ER? Sounds like they should have kept you in my opinion. I had my first son at 34weeks from having contractions for over a three different days at a time....my body just didnt want to keep him in there any more and turned out to be a blessing. Sounds like something is going on and I would demand to speak with YOUR obgyn about it! GL mama!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• they will monitor your blood pressure and if they feel it is too high they may move up your date.
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 7:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2010