my hubby acts more like a spoiled teen!

ok so my mom bought our kids a portale dvd player for their room and for trips in the car. but dad has taken to it more than the kids have! since christmas he has taken it to work with him everyday! he works at a walmart in the subway, so im always asking him to leave it home just in case something happens (it gets stolen/broken, etc) but he doesnt listen when i ask! so this morning he grabs it before work and i ask once again if he could just leave it home and not take it to work EVERYDAY. he says ok ok (like im nagging) and just walks around me. so was i wrong wo grab it out of his hands and put it back in the closet. he got very upset like i just broke his favorite toy or something. what would u have done i dont want anything to happen to the kids thing but he doesnt respect when i ask him to leave it!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• He shouldn't be watching movies at work anyway. He's a big baby

Answer by admckenzie at 8:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• It's not his it was bought for the children. When he is at work should he not be WORKING? What if he got caught with it and they confiscated it?

TEll him to grow the hell up.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• just let him take it, and if he fucks it up, then make him buy another one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• lol @ anon i was gonna try that but honetly ya think hes gonna replace it if he fucks it up?? he has broken more of my shit than i can count and wrecked my car...twice lmao! he already had to replace that!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• it's kinda like... when is he going to learn then?? lol i would go ape shit on somebody if they wrecked my car ONCE! You should just tell him that he WILL be paying for it if it gets messed up... there are little ways you can get it across to him. sometimes it takes a ladie's wit.
    lol good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Maybe you should make him replace it now. Tell him to buy his own.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I'd tell him he can have it when he buys another for the kids. Until then, it stays in their room on their shelf.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Wow that is a tough one, just get another one he is acting childish though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• go get him his own for valentines day...he will LOVE LOVE LOVE you for sure.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2010