am Ithe only one who never ever is caught up on laundry

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 8:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am rarely caught up on laundry. I have 2 loads to do and 3 to fold.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• whew..I thought it was only me!! LOL
    ilovedogs1967

Answer by ilovedogs1967 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have 5 kids and a husband in the infantry, no hun you ain't the only one LOL
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I am never caught up. Even if I don't have any clothes that need to be done, then there's bedding, the kids coats, things like that and when that gets done, there's a pile of clothes again.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have an entire playpen filled with laundry to put away and about 6 more to wash. I hate laundry!!!! We are a family of 7 and I can never get caught up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ha ha....caught up on laundry.....ha ha .... good one. lol

I saw the floor in the laundry room last week. it was gone an hour later when my girls brought their hampers downstiars.

and today...its laundry day again. I solemnly swear that I will do the laundry today and even *gasp* get it put away!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I am never even a little bit close. I have a GIANT pile in the basement (by the washer) 2 half full laundry baskets and a pile in my room. I do 3 or more loads a day minus Sunday. I mean how much clothes can 4 people possible dirty up! It's nuts!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have 4 loads to fold and put up, and 1 waiting to be dried. I'm sure if I looked around the house, I'd find a load to wash. I honestly don't know how people keep it kept up. For the 1st week of 2010 I was got up but dh was home and helped and there wasn't playdates to attend or preschool or grocery shopping that had to be done.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 9:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Anyone who is caught up on laundry is either lying or a speed junkie. Or they have a phenomenal older child who is constantly helpful and I want to hire that kid.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• VERY rarely am I caught up. Sometimes before we go on a trip I will spend the week before getting it ALLLL done - to come home from the trip to what seems like dirty laundry that multiplied in our suitcases...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2010