my dd MoneybagsIL

i keep going onto face book with my dd .i havent seen her dd since xmas.i always ask her if i can see her she says shes busy.she works for her mil who has way more money than us.its hurting my dh and me.on xmas i arrived 1/2 hr early for xmas eve and she yelled at me so bad.her dh told her it was ok.basically i was with my parents and dd and dh,she told us to go away for awhile.but not nicely.we live 45 min away.it was snowey out we didnt know how long it was going to take to get there.basically she has disowned my dh and i and i dont know why?i know she does work but its not like no i cant see you today its more on a sarcastic note.call it a day or what???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I won't be disrespected by my children. I gave them all I had in life and I deserve to be respected. If they treated me like that I'd leave and it would be up to her to mend things. Yes I sound childish but their dad was abusive. I won't take emotional abuse from my child. These adult- children have to work out their own issues and if they want to take it out on us then they have more growing to do as individuals.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• If my child did that to me I would be so hurt! but I would have left and not gone back. It would be up to my dd to call and make up with me. I wouldn't contact her again.............
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2010