does anyone else have a yarn fetish?? LOL. I love yarn shopping more than just about anything

I would rather buy yarn than shoes! Now that is crazy!!

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• my cats
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• yep. and sewing patterns!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• How could you love "yarn" ?

Is it the feel of it?

Is it bc you can knit stuff?

Help me to understand, who knows maybe I love it too but don't know how to love "yarn"..lol Like "Chocolate" I can understand...loving chocolate...I love chocolate. Teach me about the yarn though...I want to know!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I LOOOVE YARN! I grabbed all of a certain colored yarn when it was clearance for a dollar....i've been afraid to use it lol but I have broken down and made a few beautiful hats and a huge scarf with it so far. I actually had a dream about my knitting loom the other night (I guess because I have been knitting a lot). In my dream, I realized the biggest loom of the pack was also a fire hoop (I also love to hula hoop). I lit the pegs on fire and hula hooped lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• haha me too :D I currently have 2 X 55 gallon trash bags full of miscellaneous yarns... It's all about textures for me!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 8:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I thought i was the only one that LOVES YARN...:0 I have tons of it for crocheting, knitting and plastic canvas...
    kathysmith05

Answer by kathysmith05 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Yes I love it so my my dh of 2 months has said that anymore and were going to have to add a room for it. :-)
    Gotta love a hubby of a crocheter or a knitter..
    My hubby says he has the cheapest hooker in town..LOL
    cmissamy

Answer by cmissamy at 10:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010