Is your dh so quick to jump the gun, rather than to wait to see what you have to say?

The other day I was on the computer and never once have I logged on to that "myspace" and just bc it showed on our computer screen that I was he blew up he thought I was chatting with someone I am like your sick and if I was so what I am not cheating...For some reason he has this insecurity about him but I usually just ignore it if I let him get to me we would not be married...lol

There was another incedent not too long ago...I just agree with whatever he says (sometimes just to avoid an arguement) I mean we have our ups and downs but when I know it is leading to him starting the arguement...I just go with it...blah blah blah!!!...lol
What do you do when going through this with dh/so? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• He's an insecure headcase?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Guilty Dog Barks First. Period.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• My husband is just the opposite. Never checks up on me and basically thinks that I would never cheat on him. He's super confident and I certainly give him no reason to be otherwise. But...a little jealousy would be nice once in awhile!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:21 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I agree - the guilty always accuse you first ... just saying.

For a long time I let it go in one ear & out the other bc whatever the arguement was, it wasn't worth it - clearly he was not rational & there was no point in me saying anything ... But that got old & 9 years later (last week) I left him.

So talk about this issue (of him jumping the gun & knee jerk reactions) with him. I became a huge avoider the past year & I know you don't want to be in my position in a few years!

Amysout

Answer by Amysout at 12:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• well I had an x like that, he was always jumping the gun and accusing me of doing things, I never cheated on him, or gave him any reason to think I was.....but that was his problem....he got worse and worse over the years, until he seemed psychotic .
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2010