Could I be pregnant?....

I am wondering if could be pregnant due to how I have been feeling over the last few weeks. The first day of my last periond was Dec. 26 2009. My waistline has grown over this time because I no longer use my belt and when I sit down, my zipper and button now dig into my stomach like never before. I feel nausea on and off and very fatigue. I took a hpt almost a week ago but it was negative. (it was a cheap dollar one and It wasn't my 1st morning urine). Me and my boyfriend do use protection but I do rememeber the condom coming off inside me after he ejaculated less than a month ago. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's too soon to tell, but pants fitting tighter after the holidays is completely normal with all those tasty holiday sweets. You have to wait at least another week or two, maybe longer to even know.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I BOUGHT A DOLLAR ONE AS WELL SINCE THEY HAE WORKED IN THE PAST BUT IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE BUT I MISSED MY PERIOD ON JAN 10 SO ON THE 11TH I BOUGHT THE $7 PREG. TEST AND TOOK IT LIKE AT 11PM AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 1:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2010