Have you ever created a new profile?

What made you create a new profile? I am thinking about making a new profile. I have thought of a new screen name I really like. I am kind of bored with the one I have now. I am not 100% percent sure I want to start all over though. So if you have deleted your old account and created a new one why?

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have thought about doing just that!! When I made this profile I settled on a screen name that wasn't quite right. Now I wish I could just change my screen name. ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I made a new profile because my whole life changed! Everything about me has changed, almost. I have a new man, a new home, a whole new life. It was too hard to explain to all my CM friends, so I just started over.........but I miss my old friends, and think about them alot, and I try to figure out ways I can explain to them how different my life is now without them thinking I am totally nuts! lol I plan to eventually reconnect with all my old friends. I have been on CM since it first started over 4 years ago, then I had to start over.......hmmm....thx for posting this and making me think, I think it's time to come out and try to get my friends to understand............
    Anonymous