Husband became more interested in sex. If this happened to you, how did this improve your marriage?

Any advice would be appreciated. We are working out some issues in our short marriage and my friends really are not in the same boat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• honey i wish mine would be more interested in sex! he is only interested in gettin his and gettin some sleep!! which i think is selfish of course. so if he were more interested in sex i would feel like he were more interested in ME. and that he wanted to try to please me and not just himself! which is a great thing!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I've been with my hubby for four years, just married last August. We have always had a good sex life, but we didn't lay all our cards on the table in the beginning. Just this past month or two we have really started to open up even more. He was a little shy (or whatever) about saying what he wants, or wanting to try something new or whatever, but now that he has our sex life is even better than ever and I want him all the time now. How has it improved our marriage? I don't know that it really has, but we are defintely closer, I feel a closer bond with him now, and it has opened up communication a little better as well. He seems to be more comfortable too, so it's been great. I am a highly sexual person so the more the merrier for me, but I know not everyone feels like that and it's okay.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• ME AD MY HB WERE HAVING A ROUHGH TIME ALWAYS MAD AT EACH OTHER AND ETC. ONE DAY HE CAME TO ME AND SAID THAT HE WAS WATCHING TV AND SOMETHING CAME UP ABOUT HAVING SEX=A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY SEX SAVED ME FROM LEAVING HIS ASS LOL WE ARE BOTH VERY HAPPY AND STRESS FREE LOL... AND IT SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME AND IT'S GREAT!!!
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 8:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2010