thermometers from the hospital. lol.

I have NEVER had to buy a thermometer! I still have the ones the kids came home from the hospital with! They are 5 and a half and 2. Anyone else still have theirs?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hey! I didn't get a thermometer...I got gyped! I did get the blue snot sucker thingy though and a couple of those blue and pink striped blankets.........
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:04 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• No, those were used to check the rectal temp. I just bought a digital one when they were old enough for oral or under the arm temp.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Yes - we got two from the hospital with each child, one for rectal, one for oral. I still have the two from my youngest son but we also have a ear click one and a femoral that we've collected over the years.

Answer by missanc at 9:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• lol chefronswife! You must have forgotten the hospital rule of 'if it's not glued to the floor take it' :0) You should call and file a complaint.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• We didn't get a thermometer!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2010