Stopping Pregnancy Nightmares?

I've never really been one to have bad dreams. I quite like being pregnant now, and I have no complications. No meds. Normal everything.

I have bad dreams every night: being attacked, having people try to take my baby, being abducted, and then last night that I had a miscarriage.

I'm 20.5 weeks. It's ruining my sleep and making me miserable. Any tricks to stop this?

ecodani

Asked by ecodani at 9:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wished I knew, they are so bad. Maybe some other moms have something but we really can't control our dreams.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• it's just part of it. i had it w/ ds and now w/ this one. nothing i did made them stop. it's hard, but try to get naps in when you can. sometimes you might dream so much due to lack of sleep.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I don't think theres anything you can do to stop them :( I had horrible dreams like that while I was pregnant too- Dh and the baby died in almost all of them. It was awful. Just try to put them behind you.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I only had them for about the first 3 months this time and never with my previous pregnancies. They will go away eventually : )
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2010