What do you think of Rush Limbaugh's opinion on US relief efforts to Haiti?

Seems he's at it again. Personally, I disagree with his stance-

Sisteract

Asked by Sisteract at 9:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Here's a link

Rush Limbaugh Paints Haiti Relief Efforts by Obama Administration ...‎ - HispanicBusiness.com
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Here's a link confuseddoesn't connect to anything

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• click click click

cut and paste and click

click click click

?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• He is a strange angry and paranoid person ...maybe he is still hooked on those drugs and they are destroying his thought processes and ability to reason.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I saw the clip on tv last night, I really didn't think he could make me detest him more, but he did. Actually, I feel sorry for him. Imagine what it must be like to live in his paranoid and hate filled world...no wonder he has heart problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I don't have much opinion on anything he says since I don't listen to him. This isn't any different. Since you didn't manage to put in a link, I just went ahead and Googled it, and found nothing but (blog) results, even in mainstream media, so I'm guessing nobody else actually cares what he said either. It's not *SHOCKING* enough to warrant a single straight news article on it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• LOL it's actually the web site duh You have to type it in.

Seriously, I don't know what Obamas motivation is. Sure, he had to do it because thats what is expected of us. It always is and we never let anyone down. I don't think he did it JUST because they are black or to bve loved and I don't really care what Rush said. He is allowed his opinion just as Pat Robertson and anyone else who cares to give it
    Obama is, for the most part not offering up anything that we would not have done without him uttering a peep. The red cross, Dr.s without borders and many more. He offered up $100 million and then some (as he said it would take more). I'm sure not deficit neutral either. Americans are giving hand overf foot. I'm not so sure he isn't doing too much.
    Haiti is a dictatorship and the U.S. is a huge part of their economy because they have none. We have supported them for years and I expect many more.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I don't know what he said not a fan but I mentioned how the timing of this could not be better for Democrats and nearly was lynched in a group I am in. No one is talking about healthcare so the Dems are able to make their deals and it not be on the front page of all the new sites. I never said they were glad this happened just how they will not let a tragedy go to waste. Americans are distracted and that is good for Dems right now they are not being called about this and can make quick deals and get this passed before anyone knows what is going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Anon :25 Not all of us are distracted. We made our donations and turned our attention back to the issue.

OP, I don't know what he said. I don't listen to Rush because I can't stand the sound of his voice...it is like fingernails on a chalkboard. If he said something stupid then he said something stupid. I think everyone has said something stupid at some point. He is entitled to his opinion though.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Speaking on his radio show Wednesday, Limbaugh said the earthquake has played into Obama’s hands, allowing the president to look “compassionate” and “humanitarian” while at the same time bolstering his standing in both the “light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country.”

He added: “We've already donated to Haiti. It’s called the U.S. income tax.”

Limbaugh’s comments were, in part, a riff on Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) much publicized remark in a new book that Obama was able to win the election because he is “light-skinned” and lacks a “Negro dialect.”
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2010