Laugh with me!

Being pregnant can sometimes make you feel blue. Let's lift our spirits and get in a good laugh this morning. Does anyone know any good jokes? Let's all relax and laugh!

I'll start. Remember... These are JUSt jokes!

There was a guy who was struggling to decide what to wear to go to a fancy costume party... Then he had a bright idea.
When the host answered the door, he found the guy standing there with no shirt and no socks on.
"What the hell are you supposed to be?" asked the host.
"A premature ejaculation," said the man. "I just came in my pants!"

OrganicMomnDad

Asked by OrganicMomnDad at 9:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! that's great :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• One morning while making breakfast, a man walks up to his wife and pinches her on her butt and says, "You know if you firmed this up we could get rid of your girdle."
    While this was on the edge of intolerable, she thought herself better and replied with silence.
    The next morning the man woke his wife with a pinch on the breast and said, "You know if you firmed these up we could get rid of your bra."
    This was beyond a silence response, so she rolled over and grabbed him by the penis. With a death grip in place she said, "You know if you firmed this up we could get rid of your brother.
    OrganicMomnDad

Answer by OrganicMomnDad at 9:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• The train was travelling along when a beautiful young woman entered the compartment which was deserted except for a businessman reading his paper.
    The man peered over his paper and asked "Would you let me fuck you for a dollar?"
    "Certainly not!" exclaimed the young woman, and the businessman returned to his paper.
    A short while later he looked across again and said "Would you let me fuck you for a million dollars?"
    After a brief pause, the woman replied "yes, I suppose I would." Again the man returned to his newspaper.
    A few minutes later the man asked "Would you let me fuck you for five dollars?"
    "Certainly not!" replied the young woman, getting angry now "What kind of girl do you take me for?"
    "We've already established that" replied the man, "We're just haggling over the price!"
    OrganicMomnDad

Answer by OrganicMomnDad at 10:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Ok, here is mine I am Irish so ....

An Irish guy walks out of a bar.........It COULD happen...
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Here is one for you:
    The husband asks the wife, honey do you have orgasms??
    she replies of course I do hun!
    Husband: then why don't you never tell me when you have them?
    wife: honey, you have told me not to call you at work!

Answer by older at 10:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2010